The YouTube Video Script is copyrighted commercial software. Only users who have purchased a valid license through VideoScript.us and agree to the terms of this EULA can install this product.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted software is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
If you did not obtain your copy of the YouTube Video Script software directly through www.videoscript.us, you must destroy the copy immediately.
This EULA is a CONTRACT between you and WindServers.com (publisher of the YouTube Video Script) which covers your use of the software product advertised on this site. The software will be referred to herein as the "Software Product" or simply "SOFTWARE."
A software license issued to a designated user by WindServers.com is required for each installation of the Software Product.
By explicitly accepting this EULA or by purchasing/downloading or installing the YouTube Video Script, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the terms outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms, promptly cease all further installation and use of the software.
In this Agreement, the following definitions apply:
- "LISENSOR" means WindServers.com (publisher of the YouTube Video Script)
- "LICENSEE" means you, the licensee of the SOFTWARE
- "SOFTWARE" means the YouTube Video Script software used by the LICENSEE, together with all accompanying digital media and documentation
- "LICENSE AGREEMENT" means this Agreement, including other documents incorporated herein by reference, namely the Privacy Statement
- "DIGITAL MEDIA" means any artwork, sound, video or 3D animation included with the SOFTWARE or posted on the SOFTWARE Web Site
- "SEARCH ENGINE" means any search tool available on the Internet
- "DATABASE" means any public or private data retrieval system accessible via the Internet
- "WEB SITE" means any public or private web page or collection of web pages found on the Internet.
Purchasing the YouTube Video Script grants you the license for one installation on ONE DOMAIN ONLY. If you require multiple installations of the YouTube Video Script, you must purchase additional licenses for each installation.
The YouTube Video Script is a downloadable software product, and thus, ineligible for a refund under most circumstances. Refunds are never granted after the software has been downloaded and successfully installed. In the event a refund is granted prior to installation, your license will be terminated and you, the client, agree to immediately destroy any and all copies of the software you have downloaded from our site. All refunds (both pre-installation and post-installation) are at the sole discretion of WindServers.com.
NO RIGHT TO TRANSFER
This license is non-transferable. You may not re-sell this product or any of the code included in any way. You must not lease, rent or re-distribute the product to any party without the prior written consent and approval of WindServers.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The YouTube Video Script is protected by international copyright laws. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on the YouTube Video Script software without consent.
COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The SOFTWARE contains copyrighted material and, in its humanly readable form, contains trade secrets and proprietary information owned by or licensed to WindServers.com. Title to and ownership of the SOFTWARE and the digital media and documentation that accompanies the SOFTWARE and all intellectual property rights in the SOFTWARE and said digital media and documentation are and shall remain the sole property of WindServers.com and/or its licensors.
LICENSEE may not de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the SOFTWARE to humanly readable form.
LICENSEE may not modify, sell, rent, lease, or loan the SOFTWARE or distribute copies of it free of charge.
LICENSEE may not electronically transfer the SOFTWARE over a network, a telephone circuit, cable modem or the Internet.
LICENSEE may not create derivative software based upon any trade secret or proprietary information of WindServers.com and/or its licensors.
LICENSEE may not sub-license, assign or transfer this License.
LICENSEE may not copy the printed information or digital media included with the SOFTWARE or found on the SOFTWARE Web Site.
LICENSEE may not adapt or use any trademark or trade name, which is similar to, or likely to be confused with, that of VideoScript.us or WindServers.com or any of its licensors or take any other action that impairs or reduces the trademark rights of VideoScript.us or WindServers.com or of its licensors.
LICENSEE further acknowledges that this License is not a sale or an assignment of Windmill Book's and/or its licensors' intellectual property rights in the SOFTWARE and the accompanying digital media and documentation and that WindServers.com and its licensors continue to own title to the SOFTWARE and copyright of the digital media and documentation.
WindServers.com does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that the functions contained in the SOFTWARE will meet LICENSEE's requirements or expectations, or that the operation of the SOFTWARE will be uninterrupted or error-free. Any other software furnished with or accompanying the SOFTWARE now or in the future is not warranted by WindServers.com.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WindServers.com AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFIT) ARISING OUT OF LICENSEE'S USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, DIGITAL MEDIA OR PRINTED INFORMATION ACCOMPANYING IT (INCLUDING ANY "ONLINE" OR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLE AT SOFTWARE WEB SITE), WHETHER OR NOT WINDSERVERS.COM AND/OR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT REMAINS WITH YOU.
THIS EXCLUSION INCLUDES ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST LICENSEE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WINDSERVERS.COM AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR THE LACK OF CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF VIDEOS, WEB SITES OR CUSTOM FEATURES INCLUDED IN THE SOFTWARE OR USED BY IT. WINDSERVERS.COM AND/OR ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OF ANY SERVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY VIDEO, WEB SITE, SEARCH ENGINE, DIRECTORY OR DATABASE AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY THEREOF.
By transmitting any comments, suggestions, information, material, or other content (collectively, "Content") to WindServers.com, LICENSEE
- represents and warrants that such Content does not infringe upon the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third parties (including but not limited to patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets) and that he or she has all rights necessary to convey such Content to WindServers.com, and
- automatically grants to WindServers.com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content. Further, WindServers.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, comments and suggestions contained in any Content or communications that LICENSEE sends for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to creating, manufacturing, and marketing products and/or services using such information.
TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE
WindServers.com and VideoScript.us reserve the right to terminate your license if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA. In such an event, you, the client, agree to destroy any and all copies of the software and the installation.
Last Updated: February 22, 2008